Please send any advice directly to Sarah.  Many thanks.  Ishbel.

-----Original Message-----
From: Sarah Darling <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Date: 19 February 2000 17:53

I hope you can help me. I'm trying to get hold of experienced midwives'
ideas on an interview presentation topic. I am an E grade midwife at a
Birmingham maternity unit and am currently putting together a presentation
for an interview on March 7th for an F grade position. the title of the
presentationis:
What are the challenges of promoting and developing midwifery-led care in a
regional high-risk unit?
I would be extremely grateful for any useful buzzwords, brainstorming
suggestions or any general tips as I am extremely nervous! Any suggestions
gratefully received. Thanking you in anticipation of your help
Sarah Darling