Dear Cheryl

>can anyone tell me if my e mails are kakworm free? I'm worried that my
computer isn't >completely bug free.

I'm afraid I can't tell whether your message is kakworm free - but I didn't
actually open it, I'm replying via the preview screen.  I'm sure one of the
computer experts on the list will reassure you.

>And I'm still receiving mail which is bringing up the active x message.

This last bit worries me more.  Is it mail from ukmidwifery list?  Or one of
the other lists?  I had hoped that by now everyone on the lists had cleaned
out their systems.  Please will you contact the author(s) of any such mail,
and advise them of the problem, then they'll be able to take the appropriate
action.

Kind regards
Ishbel