The latest Newsletter and Spring Meeting Booking Form are on their way to all MCG Members now. Non-Memebers are also welcome at the MCG Spring Meeting, so please fill in this mail and send off today. We look forward to welcoming you to the National Maritime Museum in May.

The Museums Computer Group
Spring Meeting at the National Maritime Museum
On Thursday 4th May 2000

Announcement and Booking Form:
The Museum Computer Group's Spring meeting will be held at the National Maritime Museum, Greenwich. There will be a daylong programme of lectures and demonstrations of the National Maritime Museum's current and future electronic projects. The meeting is free and non-members of the Museums Computer Group are also welcome. Delegates will have complimentary entrance to the Museum and the Royal Observatory, Greenwich, and there will be opportunities during the day to explore the Museum's electronic research facilities, Port and Search Station, on site.

Programme
10.00 Coffee & Registration
10.20 Welcome
10.30 Search Station Collections Resource
11.00 Tea/Coffee
11.30 Port: The Maritime Information Gateway
12.00 Museums Computer Group Business Meeting
12.30 Lunch
14.00 Electronic Journal & Monographs
14.30 Women & the Sea Network/Online Conferencing
14.45 Manuscripts on the Web
15.00 Tea/Coffee
15.25 New Developments at the National Maritime Museum

***For registration and further information please complete the form below and send to:
Jane Ace, National Maritime Museum, Greenwich, London, SEIO 9NF
Tel: 020 8312 6667 Fax: 020 8312 6722 Email: [log in to unmask]

Please print this mail out and complete in BLOCK CAPITALS and return by 28th April:

Delete as required:
I wish to attend the MCG's Spring Meeting
Please send me further information as I am unable to attend

Title

Surname

First name

Institution