Dear All
Apologies to any MCG list members who receive a message with a subject
line similar to the above and a reference to "mailbase.ac.uk" in the
message. It looks like someone has extracted our addresses from the list
available on the Web. The apparent sender is probably someobody whose
account has been hacked into, so my advice is to delete the message and
not respond either to the "sender", to Mailbase nor to myself. It will
go away in due course.

Thanks.

PS If this is how Nokia sell their phones, I don't think I'll be
bothering with one!

---
Ian

Ian O. Morrison, Scottish Museums Documentation Officer
http://homestead.deja.com/user.ian_o_morrison/index.html
The one who smiles when things go wrong, has thought of whom
to blame it on.