Hello All

This is the last call for contributions for the forthcoming edition of
the MCG Newsletter. The deadline for submissions is Thursday 24
February. That gives you two weeks - plenty of time to write a little
something! As usual, maximum length is 1000 words but it can be as brief
as you want. Articles, short updates, comments, web-site recommendations
etc etc - all are welcome. Preferred format is Word 97 but anything that
is PC-compliant will be Ok. Images, analogue or digital, particularly
welcome.

Want to contribute but don't think that you can deliver within the
deadline? Get in touch, speak to me nicely and I'll see if I can extend
the deadline for you!

****Please take note of my new e-mail address****

Hope to hear from you

Sue

P.s. If you were rash enough to have promised me an article - I'm coming
after you!
--
Sue Julian-Ottie
Editor, Museums Computer Group Newsletter