Dear List Member,
I am Sudheer. I live and work in the UK in a community hospital in the
department of Age Care & Rehabilitation. I am also a distance learning
student at the Aberystwyth College, University of Wales. I am studying for
my MSc in Health Information Management. I am in my dissertation year (3rd
year) and am contemplating on topics for a dissertation. I have tentatively
chosen to review CME web-sites world-wide in the speciality of Geriatrics. I
seek your help to ensure I obtain the latest and current information on such
sites. All pointers and help gratefully accepted.
- Sudheer Manthri.
or