Dear anderias;

At least three libraries in Iran hold a big collection of habl-ul Matin.
These are: Central library of Tehran University/ Ketab Khaneh Markazi-ye
Daneshgah-e Tehran, National Library/ Ketab Khaneh Melli and the Main
Parliment Library/ Ketab Khaneh Shomare-ye yek-e Majles. some other
libraries keep uncompelete collection of that newspaper. There are: The
Library of the Shrine of Imam Reza/ Ketab Khaneh Astan-e Qods-e Razavi, The
second Parliment Library/ Ketab Khaneh shomare-ye do Majles (Formerly senete
Library) and The Library of Institute for Iranian Contemporary Historical
Studies (IISHS)/ Mo'asseseh-ye Motale'at-e tarikh-e Mo'aser-e Iran. As far
as I know The National Library and The Institute of Media research are about
to reprint Habl-ul Matin. I think many some years ago the late Dr. Mohammad
Esma'il Rezvani was working on this project. After his death some other
srearchers are trying to do that.

Best Wishes,

Majid Tafreshi

Royal Holloway College, University of London

E.mail: [log in to unmask]
tel/fax: 0044-20-89485796