Dear List members, I am seeking interviewees who use the internet for medical information.  I am writing an article to be published in the December issue of Information World Review, about two web sites: www.mdchoice.com and www.docguide.com. If you or any of your colleagues use one or both of these sites and are prepared to be interviewed by me, I would appreciate it very much if you would contact me.  Ideally, I would like to interview an information professional and a medic.  I hope you can help.

Best wishes

Leah Halliday