Someone pointed out to me that I forgot to say where this was taking
place. Many apologies: it's in York!

**** Apologies for cross postings *****

For those of you who couldn't make the previous sessions, or who are new
to health librarianship, a further training session on the Cochrane
Library has been organised for Friday September 1st.

The course is designed as an introduction for those who are new to the
library, or who feel they are not using it to its full potential. It
will provide background information, how to search, and include basic
interpretation of the odds-ratio diagrams. The session will run from
approx. 10.00 - 4.00 and is free to those working in the NHS,
universities and charities.

If you are interested in booking a place on the course please send a
£10.00 cheque (payable to University of York) for the RETURNABLE deposit
to the address below, giving your name, organisation, address, email
etc. (Apologies, but we cannot accept cheques through BACS system or
issue receipts.) Definite bookings will only be made on receipt of the
cheque and letter.

If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Cheers,

Kate

--
Kate Light

Cochrane Library Trainer
NHS Centre for Reviews and Dissemination,
University of York,
York,
YO10 5DD

Tel: (01904) 434562