From: Library account 1 [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 12 September 2000 16:58
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Loaning CDs that come with books

We have several CDs that have arrived with books that we have
bought.

Is anyone aware of any licencing problems? or, can we lend these
in the same way that we lend books and videos?

Readers are champing at the bit to borrow these!!!!

Also, what are the problems around tattle tape and security
systems?  eg. do you wipe the data if you run the CD over
themagnetic de-activator/activator?

Ann Mason
Librarian

the system manager ([log in to unmask])