As I indicated last week there are some problems with .NHS.UK addresses.

The System.
The British Library accepts requests by e-mail to its Artemail server. The
request is automatically checked by the system and, if okay, an autoreply
(with a unique alphanumeric code) is sent to the e-mail address on the
header for the request.  This is the only way, apart from telephoning
Customer Services, that you know your request has been received at BL and is
being actioned!

The Problem.
.nhs.uk  e-mail addresses do not appear to be receiving aforementioned
autoreplies.  Instead the reply is bounced back to BL with an error message
- viz: Error 550 Admin Prohibited.

A week of detective work by my computer services department, generously
assisted by Syntegra and BL have failed to solve the problem.  Now, both BL
and Syntegra are insisting the fault lies not with them!!

What I need?
Somebody, somewhere will have to solve the problem - but I need evidence as
its scale.  So:
a) Do you use your .nhs.uk e-mail address to send e-mail requests to BL?
b) If yes, are you receiving the autoreplies?

Thanks in advance
Graham Titley
Rochdale