Dear Colleagues
You may be interested to see the attached note from Paul Jenkins, National
Project Manager for NHS Direct regarding new management arrangements for NHS
Direct Online with effect from 1 April 2001.

As you can see, I will be leaving the Help for Health Trust and moving back
into the NHS with the NHS Direct Online service. I am excited to be leading
implementation of the many opportunities for NHS Direct Online as set out in
the NHS Plan, as well as working on other e-health initiatives nationally.

At the same time I am, of course, sorry to be leaving Help for Health but I
am confident that the Trust is in good hands under Judy Walker, Head of
Operations, and David Willett, Head of Corporate Services. Major initiatives
including the Centre for Health Information Quality and the Support Centre
for Consumers in NHS Research will be remaining with Help for Health.

Best wishes
Bob

Bob Gann
Director
NHS Direct Online
Highcroft, Romsey Road
Winchester
SO22 5DH
01962 872201
www.nhsdirect.nhs.uk
PA Sue Sweeney on 01962 872208 or [log in to unmask]