From: Jane Rowlands [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 05 February 2000 21:35
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: NELH: Find your local medical library

Over the past 2 months, the BMA Library has been working with Adrian
Midgely (NELH, coronary heart disease project) to develop a "Find your
local medical library" facility for the NELH. You can see the progress
we have made to date at http://library.bma.org.uk/html/libfind.html

If anyone knows of any other regional library maps/lists to which we
could link please do let me know. Any other comments or suggestions are
also most welcome. Something we are planning for the near future is a
"breadcrumb trail" to help navigate from the national map to regional
and local maps/lists and back again.

Believe there may be a problem with the South West NHS Libraries link
(http://nhsnet.cht.swest.nhs.uk/library/)

If anyone could help provide any information about this I would be most
grateful.

Thank you.

Jane Rowlands
BMA Library
Tel: 0171 383 6737
Fax: 0171 388 2544
E-Mail [log in to unmask] or [log in to unmask]