Apologies for cross-posting.

BIALL (the British and Irish Association of Law Librarians) is hosting
a 1.5 day event on 1st and 2nd December 2000 in the Signet Library in
Edinburgh. Although mainly aimed at librarians who work with legal
information, there will be sessions on the future of the information
profession which will be of wider interest.

There are still a few places left, and members of the Library
Association, IIS, Aslib and Scottish Law Librarians Group all
qualify for the member rate of £120.00 (non-residential). Fuller
details and a booking form can be found in the Diary section of the
BIALL Web site at http://www.biall.org.uk.

If anyone would like to attend the Friday evening reception and buffet,
the cost is £25.00. We would be delighted to meet librarians in the
area who have an interest in legal information. Please contact me for
further information on this event or about BIALL,

Valerie Stevenson
BIALL Vice Chair

Valerie Stevenson
Faculty Information Consultant, Social Sciences & Law
Faculty Office, Floor 1
Queen Mother Library
University of Aberdeen
Meston Walk