Last Friday's student question on bank notes has been definitively answered
by Roy Davies, as given below.

My thanks to him.

Adam

J. Adam Edwards
Head of Learning and Information Services
And Convenor - UK Libraries Plus
Central School of Speech and Drama
Embassy Theatre
64 Eton Ave
LONDON
NW3 3HY

Tel:	020 7559 3995
Fax:	020 7722 4132
Email:	[log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Internet:	http://www.cssd.ac.uk <http://www.cssd.ac.uk>
UK Libraries Plus	http://www.lisa.sbu.ac.uk/uklibrariesplus
<http://www.lisa.sbu.ac.uk/uklibrariesplus>

Central School of Speech and Drama provides government funded further and
higher education courses in acting, art, arts management, circus, costume,
design, directing, drama and education, drama and movement therapy,
dramaturgy, lighting, media education with English, musical theatre,
performance, prop-making, puppetry, scenic art, scenic construction,
scenography, set design, sound, stage management, technical theatre, voice,
world theatre and writing.

The Central School of Speech and Drama, a company limited by guarantee in
England no 203645. Registered as a charity no 312564.
Registered office: Embassy Theatre, Eton Ave, London, NW3 3HY.