This advisory of our NEXT Project(s) is meant for Art & Slide Librarians: if you receive this email and are NOT in these classifications, then I sincerely apologise for cluttering your busy day!
If you don't know what Marlene & I do for HE, please take a moment and look at our website(URL below) and at least enjoy the images!!
ALEC................................

IF you had been keen on the Gehry' Museum in BILBAO and we hope you enjoyed that Set, we want
to know if you would like to commit to either or both of our next two Projects.
A confirmation from you enables us to improve our planning & logistics!

The 1ST Project is the new "Experience Music" museum in SEATTLE by Frank S GEHRY, opening on
June 19, and we intend to document this providing a minimum of 20 with a maximum of 25 images of the
building.

The 2ND Project will be certain buildings in LONDON sponsored/funded by the Millennium
Commission Authority; at present we plan on documenting the following sites. (there are others &
throughout the
UK!)
The TATE MODERN = 20 images;
The BA LONDON EYE = 10 images;
Millennium FOOTBRIDGE = 6 images;
GREAT COURT(British Museum) = 20 images.

DETAILS:-
Delivery of Original(Kodachrome) slides by October.
Pricing: $5.50 each.
A 15% BONUS for your committment.

Looking forward to hearing from you!
Cheerio, and thank you,