I am interested finding out how other academic libraries promote their
services and, particularly, deliver electronic resource training to their
academic staff.  Do you have a formal training programme for academics or
drop-in sessions (and how do you get people to turn up?) or do you mainly do
one-to-one training?  Any information would be very helpful, even if it's
only to say you tried something and it didn't work.

I'm also interested in staff development issues connected to delivering
training to all categories of library users.  Do you provide in-house
training for library staff involved in teaching library users, or have
library staff attended external courses?  I'd be interested in any
information on particularly successful events, internal or external. Thanks,

Liz Mailer

Harold Bridges Library,
St Martin's College,
Bowerham Road,