Chris et al

As has been said before, there will be a list of CONARLS rate participants going
on the CONARLS website.  The list is being compiled from information provided by
the different regional library systems.

Libraries not on the list are deemed to be operating standard BLDSC charges
therefore you are correct - there are differential rates of which requesters can
take advantage.  The differential rates only apply to loans, however, not
photocopies where the same situation exists as before - ie: the BLDSC rate of
£3.80+VAT will apply where it did before.

If anyone is desperate to have it, I could e-mail them (as an Excel spreadsheet)
the current list of Scottish libraries (circa. 140) participating in the CONARLS
scheme but I imagine a unified list on the latter's website would be of greater
use.  The list is arranged by BLDSC code.

Pat
3.10.00
--
Pat McKenzie
Head, Inter-Library Services

E-mail (personal):  [log in to unmask]

E-mail (general/ILL): [log in to unmask]

Tel: +(44)(0)131-466 3815 (direct)
     +(44)(0)131-226 4531 Ext. 3315 (via switchboard)

Fax: +(44)(0)131-466 3814 (direct)