Hello everyone

Some of you will have seen and responded to this already (BIG
THANK YOU) as it has been sent to another list, so those who
have, please ignore.

As part of a review of ILL here at Leeds, I'm looking at
mgmnt/supervision and general staffing structure. I would like to
see how Leeds compares with other univ libs. Therefore, I would be
most grateful for your response to the following questions -they
shouldn't take long to answer:

1. How many library sites do you have?

2. If multiple sites, do you operate ILL at all sites?

3. How many requests, roughly, do you process each yr (internal
and external)?

4. How many staff work in ILL?

5. What grades are they i.e. LA, SLA, etc?

6. Is there a dedicated team ldr/supervisor/manager - by this I
mean someone who oversees ILL and nothing else (I'm sure all
your ILL managers are dedicated people!!!

Many thanks in anticipation of your help.

Wendy
Wendy Calvert
Reader Services Co-ordinator
Brotherton Library