We are considering the purchase of Product 414 Output Accounting
Information which enables the output of the payment history file on disk.
Our basic requirement is to transfer invoice information to our finance
department and to avoid the rekeying of this data by them. We are looking
to transfer data into an APTOS (Walker product) financial system and
specifically into the Purchase ledger import module.

I would be interested to hear from any library who is actively using this
product. I don't know if anyone out there is also using APTOS?
How much work was involved in interfacing the two systems and who did this
work for you? Innovative, financial package supplier or a third party? Is
it successful? Does the data transfer smoothly or does it require any
manual intervention and therefore staff time?
I would be grateful for any experience, information that you can supply,
Thanks
Janet

Janet Aucock
Systems Manager and Head of Cataloguing