Yes, we reported it to the helpdesk as part of the original Materials Bookings
problem on 10th January. When the rest of the problem was solved I "reminded"
the helpdesk that as far as we were concerned the call was still open, as that
problem was still occurring. No word yet as to when it might be resolved.

It is causing a great problem for our users, who are used to just accepting to
suggested "wanted to" data.

Lesha

--
Lesha Fossey