 We are finding at the Didsbury site that, in spite of our
encouragement both at the Enquiry Desk and during induction and
research sessions, our students are not using our e-journals as
much as they could be and so we are looking for ways of
promoting them.We are thinking at the moment in terms of a
printed leaflet and something on the library web site. I would be
interested to hear about what others have done in this area and
whether it's been successful.
Also, is anyone aware of a method by which we could flag up on
the electronic databases those e-journal titles to which we have a
subscription? (I realise there would be a charge for this if such a
sevice existed).

TIA

Ros Morgan