Blackwell Publishers will be launching its own alerting service shortly.
For further details visit: http://select.blackwellpublishers.co.uk
<http://select.blackwellpublishers.co.uk> .
We have no objection to libraries using our contents lists for alerting
purposes.

Regards

Claire Lloyd
Systems Manager
Journals Sales & Marketing

Tel. +44 (0)1865 382263; fax +44 (0)1865 381263
Blackwell Publishers Ltd, 108 Cowley Road, Oxford OX4 1JF, UK
www.blackwellpublishers.co.uk <http://www.blackwellpublishers.co.uk>