Calling everyone responsible for the marketing and evaluation of electronic
journals/databases in higher education libraries

A second research project on electronic journals/databases has commenced at
Liverpool Business School, Liverpool John Moores University.  This research
will investigate effective marketing and evaluation techniques for these
resources, both by libraries to users and by suppliers/publishers to
libraries.

A short questionnaire will be sent to university libraries in November.  But
if you are involved in the marketing and evaluation of electronic
journals/databases at any point in the supply chain, we should be delighted
if you would let us have your name, address and email address so that we can
contact you.  If you would like to tell us about your situation, initiatives
or problems, we should be pleased to hear from you.

Linda Ashcroft, Senior Lecturer		email: [log in to unmask]
Stephanie McIvor, Researcher		email: [log in to unmask]

Liverpool Business School
Liverpool John Moores University
98 Mount Pleasant
Liverpool