Is anyone having trouble with multi-site licenses (same organisation)
for AIP (American Institute of Physics), APS (American Physical
Society), and PROLA (Physical Review Online Archive)?

We have submitted license agreements to all of these providers many
times over the last 18 months. Each time we are told that individual
licenses need to be submitted for each site. Surely this cannot be the
case?

There are many conflicting reports about this subject area - can anyone
throw any light on the matter? (i.e are enhanced licenses the
solution?).

Miles Porter
DERA Journals Co-ordinator
Bldg 55
DERA Malvern

Tel: 01684 89 5033 Fax: 01684 89 4148
e-mail: [log in to unmask]

For those other than the recipient any disclosure, copying, distribution,
or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on such information is
prohibited and may be unlawful.