When purchasing electronic journals we have tried to use ingentaJournals as
our host wherever possible because of the ease of access both on and off
campus with ATHENS passwords.

We have just purchased the NESLI Kluwer deal with SwetsNet as host, but have
discovered that 2 different URLs are required for on and off campus use
respectively.  We list our ejournals on web pages and also catalogue them on
WebOPAC, providing hyperlinks so that  users can connect to full text.
Having two different URLs seems to suggest that we would have to create
separate records for on and off campus versions.

I would be interested to know how other libraries have dealt with this
problem!

June Thoburn
Information Services
University of Northumbria