Here at Reading we are currently adding links from our catalogue records
to full text online versions of print journals which we subscibe to.
Quite often these are available via more than one source e.g. direct form
publisher, through consortia, subscription agents, ingenta etc.  If there
is more than one available route we are including this in our record,
access restrictions may vary. (They could be ip address controlled or
require a password e.g.  Athens if being accessed by a member of the
University away from the campus?)

I would be interested in hearing whether other libraries are inputting
multiple links and if they are only inputting one url what is the criteria
for selection of that over others available.

Thank you

Siobhan

	     	Siobhan Wood
		Metadata Co-ordinator / Liaison Librarian (Geography)
	     	University of Reading Library
	     	Whiteknights
	     	P.O. Box 223
             	Reading