Hello to everybody - I have just embarked on Route B and thought I would
introduce myself to you all.  I am Adrian Warner, a school librarian in
Feltham, Middlesex; awarded BA(Hons) from Loughborough University in
Information & Library Studies in June last year, although actually come from
Bradford, West Yorkshire.

I joined the school as my first job in August and I have set up a completely
new library at the school with ICT, and have (just yesterday!) installed
Heritage as the school's library management system.  I would be particularly
interested to hear from other school librarian members of this list who are
local (either to Middlesex\Surrey or to Bradford) who use Heritage.

That's me introduced.  I'll now prove I'm a librarian by putting on my tweed
jacket and sweater on and settling down to watching Coronation Street!!!...
(Well, the latter is true - and I can't abide the librarian stereotype
images).

Look forward to hearing from some of you soon either through the list or
directly to my e-mail, address below.
Adrian Warner
81 Woodthorpe Road
ASHFORD