As Veronica says, an exciting opportunity.

Let me know if you are interested.

David

-----Original Message-----
From: p=NHS NATIONAL
INT;a=NHS;c=GB;dda:RFC-822=lis-rlg-request(a)mailbase.ac.uk;
Sent: 12 October 2000 16:49
To: p=NHS NATIONAL INT;a=NHS;c=GB;dda:RFC-822=lis-rlg(a)mailbase.ac.uk;
Cc: p=NHS NATIONAL INT;a=NHS;c=GB;dda:RFC-822=BGANN(a)hfht.org;; p=NHS
NATIONAL
INT;a=NHS;c=GB;dda:RFC-822=muir.gray(a)institute-of-health-sciences.oxfo
rd.ac.uk;
Subject: Kings Fund Senior Managers Programme

(See attached file: KINGS FUND Senior Managers Programme 2.doc)

Please circulate the above  as appropriate to your networks. The criteria
are rather vague as we are anxious not to exclude good candidates. As RL
you may be asked for guidance. I can say that we are not necessarily
looking for someone from a Regional Unit but we are hoping to support
somone who has made a contribution at regional level in some way . The
other key aspect will be that, perhaps unfairly, they will be representing
librarians to non library colleagues on the programme and we obviously hope
that they will put up a good show.  When undertaking a commitment such as
this programme it may be as important to have support at home as at work.

Its a wonderful opportunity and I hope we are able to promote a canadidate
for a place.

Apologies for the tight timescale

Veronica