Hello,

I'm a law-student from the netherlands and I'm writing an essay about a dispute between Cuba and the Bahama's in 1980. It was about Cubans fishing in a exclusive fishing-area, claimed by the Bahama's, and an air-attack by Cuban airjets at a Bahamian coastguard ship called the Flamingo. Therefore I need to find out what the width of the territorial sea of the Bahamas was in 1980.

During my search on the internet I stumbled upon the homepage of the United Nations. I was wondering if you can provide me with information about the topic mentioned above. If not, thanks anyway.

Yours sincerely,

Roy Tjin
20-09-2000
The Netherlands, Amsterdam