This might be of interest to a least of few people...
Free studies/periodicals/... from the OECD on many topics!

Enjoy!

David Criekemans
International Politics
University of Antwerp (UIA)
BELGIUM

>As a registrant to our OECD Direct service, we are giving you a once-off
>opportunity to view all our publications online FREE!
>
>Just go to http://www.oecd.org/sourceoecd/ to view the list of what's
>available. Click into /studies to view our range of books, classified by
>collection. Click on the appropriate collection and you will be transfered
>to ingenta. Use the username: direct and password: oecd to login to ingenta
>to view all our titles.
>
>Another option is to click into /periodicals to view our range of
>periodicals available. Click on any title you require (there are a few that
>are not ready yet) and you will be transfered through to choose an issue.
>Again, type in your username: direct and password: oecd. Have a look at the
>preliminary edition of the latest Economic Outlook which is divided up into
>articles. We hope to do this for all of our main titles very soon.
>
>We are offering this service free-of-charge to you until 16th July 2000, so
>please don't hesitate to browse through the titles. Feel free to give the
>username/password to your colleagues, so they can also access all our titles
>free-of-charge. Your information manager/librarian will undoubtedly be keen
>also.
>
>If you would like any more information on the SourceOECD service, please do
>not hesitate to visit our site at http://www.oecd.org/sourceoecd/.
><http://www.oecd.org/sourceoecd/>   Or if you have any questions or
>comments, please contact James Kitchen or myself at the following email:
>[log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>
>
>Happy Browsing.
>
>Regards,
>Judy Ferguson

David Criekemans
Assistant International Relations
Faculty Political & Social Sciences
University of Antwerp (UIA)
Universiteitsplein, 1
B-2610  Wilrijk
BELGIUM

TEL: 		+32-3-820.28.78   (nieuw nummer !)
FAX: 		+32-3-820.28.82
E-mail:	[log in to unmask]
Internet:	http://lib.ua.ac.be/AB/a16721.html