From: Fernando Pérez Cos <[log in to unmask]>
To: Linguanet-Forum <[log in to unmask]>; Clive Hodsdon <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: RE: Your site
Date: 27 September 2000 22:47

Dear Clive, and this message can be extended to everyone:

Not only I don't have any problem you adding my site to your list or any
other list, but I also encourage you to do it!!!

This site is made for you and for everyone interested in Spanish. I do it,
mainly because it was very difficult for me, and I think that for everybody
else, finding Spanish language related sites in the Internet. You had to go
to general search engines where you got absolutely lost, or going from one
page to another, i.e. from WELL to the Spanish Embassy and then to another
and so on until you could find anything interesting. My goal is to have this
site as the "key" for Spanish related language sites, that's why I insist
again in having as many links as possible from you, as well as ideas.

Saludos,

Fernando.