Hi All

I've just come back from the Leiden EHPS conference, which was excellent!

Just to remind you that the next Division of Health Psychology committee
meeting is on 24 August. Please could you let me know before Wednesday if
you'd like me to raise any issues to the committee.
I'm planning to tell the committee of my aims to build a web site for the
BPS trainee health psychologists in my post  as the postgraduate
representative.  Have you got any views as to what this site should
contain? Is there any particular information you'd like to be able to
access on it?

Dejana
Dejana Braithwaite
Psychosocial and Palliative Oncology Group
The Lynda Jackson Macmillan Centre
Mount Vernon Hospital
Rickmansworth Road
Middlesex HA6 2RN