Hello everyone,

We are writing to you all to inform you about the launch of a new journal dedicated to the world of multimedia technologies in education and training, both distance and non-distance learning. We are referring to the electronic journal, 'Interactive Educational Multimedia', which can be found at: http://www.ub.es/multimedia/iem

Our aim is that it will be a forum for intellectual debate about training using information and communication technologies and the application of virtual environments in education, the publication of multimedia materials, the cognitive processes and associated learning, and the empirical results of its study.

The language of the journal is English but the articles will also be provided in their original language.

Two editions of 'Interactive Educational Multimedia' are planned each year and some monographic special editions without a fixed date of publication. The chance to publish an article in this new magazine is open to all interested researchers who adhere to the rules of publication which appear in the web.

On the same web page there is an option to subscribe to the journal and be advised by email every time a new edition is published.

We hope that this information has been of interest to you and we are, of course, available to deal with any questions you might have.

The Multimedia Teaching and Learning Group

University of Barcelona (ICE)

http://www.ub.es/multimedia