Dear Group,
	Frank is correct. Have a look around at what's availble.
Electronic Geosciences also offers help for authors and, as I can
testify, the process of article submission is painless. Even those
without web access can submit articles on disk, etc. by mail.
	This medium has got to be the way forward, as visualisation
becomes recognised as more important than ever in getting across
complex concepts to other scientists. For example, quations for fluid
migration through a porous medium and graphs may tell the story, but
a 3D rotating model of the flow is a fantastic way of really
understanding what the equation and static graphs mean. With the
increasing availability of sophisticated modelling software we will
all need an effective way of presenting our work to others.
Electronic publishing is really the best means of doing this.
However, authors who want to use less fancy stuff in their
publications should not be put off. Electronic Geosciences warmly
welcomes papers of all sorts. The simple, and cost-free availability
of colour is attractive to many authors.
	Take a look at the 3 or 4 electronic geoscience journals
currently available. Visit Electronic Geosciences
(http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/10069/index.htm). Dip
your toe in the water by submitting a little paper at first. I'm
confident you'll be pleased with the result.
Cheers,
JC
--
John D. Clemens
Professor of Geosciences, Director - Centre for Earth and Environmental