Dear listmembers,

I would like to introduce myself. My name is Giannis Melidis, 33,  I live in Thessaloniki, Greece.  I graduated the faculty of Theology in Aristotelian Univesrity of Thessaloniki. I'm now finishing my Master dissertation dealt with the social status of women in the classical Athens, her role in religion and the ancient cult of Thesmophoria.  I'm particularly interested in ancient greek religion and especially in Demeter and the cults of fertility. I'm now in the final part of writing and because of my full time job and heavy schedule I hardly find the time to work on my dissertation. So please forgive me if I won't be as active as I would like to be in the future. I am here and I will follow you and read with great interest all your mails. About my general interests; music, computers, travelling, bowling and good food and wine!

My regards to everyone,

Giannis