I'll join the intros! My name is Laura Mitchell. I'm a Labor and Delivery
nurse in Oceanside, California and an Anglican Catholic (i.e. Episcopalian).
I'm currently going through a Catechumenate course (what my non-churched
husband calls a refresher course.)and exploring my vocation. I am considering
returning to school for a M.Div. I've sort of gone full circle, having been an
adult convert, then exploring the goddess/wiccan/gaia beliefs, then returning
to my Anglicanism. I tend to be moderate leaning towards liberal and I want to
explore how one can be a feminist, yet derive great spiritual comfort from a
traditionalist (yes, patriarchal) belief system. The appeal of Anglicanism for
me is its "historicity"--that link back to the beginning.

"My Soul Doth Magnify the Lord"
Laura Mitchell, RN
161 Polk Street
Oceanside, CA   92057-4428