For storage we use some excellent large red plastic crates - about
40x30x30cm. They stack well and are strong - we have had some for 10 years.

I can send details to anybody who's interested. (They cost about £15 each -
we may even have some 2nd hand ones for sale at the end of the year, as
Maths Year 2000 has some 100 of them)

JOHN BIBBY
	Maths Year 2000