From: GRUBB, Tim [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 07 September 2000 11:19
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: RE: Timelines thesaurus now available online!

Dear all
While I welcome the addition of the thesaurii to the web it wouldn't it be
very useful if we could get downloadable files so that these standards can
be immediately implemented by SMRs? I managed to get a the BM Materials
thesaurus in .dbf format and we now use it in the SMR look-up tables, but I
have been unable to get hold of any of the thesaurii listed below.

Are there any plans to make these thesaurii available in such a format?

Thanks in advance

Tim

Tim Grubb
SMR Officer
Gloucestershire County Council Archaeology Service
Environment Dept., Shire Hall
Gloucester. GL1 2TH.
Tel - (01452) 425705
Fax - (01452) 425356
Email - [log in to unmask]

"This e-mail and any attachments are strictly confidential and intended for
the addressee only.
If you are not the named addressee you must not disclose, copy or take any
action in reliance of this transmission and you should notify us as soon as
possible.
This e-mail and any attachments are believed to be free from viruses but it
is your responsibility to carry out all necessary virus checks and
Gloucestershire County Council accepts no liability in connection
therewith."