Steve,
Junkscience is FAMOUS now for the type of 'scientists' it attracts and
their goals. Just by association, i have the feeling that you will not
necessarily get the right answers there.
Didn't you know the sites ethical credentials? Why am i associating it in
my mind with Burston-Marstellar?

Just a thought
MS