Hello fellow geotechs,

My name is Hein Jansen. I am a consulting engineer working in The
Netherlands, Europe. I am always busy with finding solutions for problems
with soft soils. In particular settlement and stability of embankments to be
built on soft soils. In the past years I have been involved in test projects
where soil improvement techniques have been applied, such as lime cement
columns and geotextile coated sand columns. Next to building on soft soil, I
am busy with other techniques such as reinforced soil and jet grouting.

I look forward to a fruitful discussion with you on various geotechnical
topics.

kind regards
Hein
ir. H.L. Jansen