From:   me [SMTP:[log in to unmask]]
Sent:   Sunday, December 24, 2000 5:08 AM
To:     [log in to unmask]; Skeates,St.John DEAL Awards Tm
Subject:        cdrom and zip drive

Hi,
My friend got a second hard drive installed and the D and E drive letters
were assigned to them. Then a new version of windows 98 was installed and
previously he had D assigned to CD rom and E to the ZIP drive. The
problem
he is facing now is that the zip drive and the cd rom does not show up in
Windows explorer even though new drive letters were assigned to them like
and G. A nice person told us that we need to uninstall and then newly
install the zip and cdrom which is difficult for me because there are no
uninstall buttons.
Maybe somebody knows where these files are or give us a hint in the right
direction.

Thanks for your help in advance.
Andonny

are addressed.

If you receive this e-mail by mistake, please advise the sender immediately
by using the reply facility in your e-mail software.
Please also destroy and delete the message from your computer.

Any modification of the contents of this e-mail is strictly prohibited
unless expressly authorised by the sender.