The National Educational Association of Disabled Students (NEADS)
is pleased to announce that our Permanent Year 2000 Conference Site
is now online.  Included on the site is our Conference Report, a
photo album, and most exciting for us, all our conference speakers,
plus highlights from other conference events are available in Real
Audio!

Whether you were able to join us in Ottawa or not, we invite you to
point your browser to

http://www.neads.ca/conference2000

Please feel free to circulate this notice to high school, college
and university students with disabilities, and all others who you
feel might be interested.

We hope to see you in Ottawa in 2002.

Jennison Asuncion
Outgoing Vice President Internal & Year 2000 Conference Chair