From: Mary Bown [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Thursday, September 28, 2000 06:53
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Maths and text readers

We have a student who will he studying engineering who is both dyslexic and
has a severe visual impairment. We have Jaws Kurzweil and texthelp but I
could not get any to read formula has anyone any suggestions?

Thanks

http://profiles.msn.com.

This message and any associated files are intended for the use of the
individual or entity to whom it is addressed and may contain
information that is confidential, subject to copyright or constitutes
a trade secret. If you are not the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that any dissemination, copying or distribution
of this message, is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this message in error please notify us
immediately. Thank you
On behalf of
John Bradburn (Computer Systems) Ltd.
Trading as