BSI DISC are producing an e-commerce update to supplement their existing Guidance on Compliance with the DPA 1998.  The update will look at how to set up and maintain a compliant website as well as issues relating to intranets,  the use of cookies and security.  The update will feature case studies based on real private and public sector organisations.  I am currently looking for organisations who would be prepared to be featured in the update.

What's in it for you?

* free advice and guidance on how to maintain a compliant website,
* professional help in developing a Privacy Statement for your website
* anonymity - your organisation does not have to be named in the update. I am particularly keen to hear from Public sector    organisations.

Please contact me for further details.