         Reply to:   RE: Statement of Disclosure
You wouls also need to consider if the purposes you put in such a poster would match your processing needs.

AMTEC Management Services is a division of
AMTEC Consulting Ltd, Excalibur House, 2 The Millennium Centre, Crosby Way, Farnham, Surrey, GU9  7XX
Telephone 44(0)1252 737866
Fax 44(0)1252 737855
Email [log in to unmask]
Web Site www.amtec.co.uk
The information in this email is confidential and may be legally privileged.  It is intended solely for the addressee.  Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorised.