Can anyone shed any light regarding an article recently published in
which the Registrar decided that the Council Tax should now be
considered as a Tax for the purposes of exemption contained in the Data
Protection Act.

Does this mean that many of the sources that were not previously
available, can now be accessed for Council Tax Purposes. eg information
from Benefit claim forms, planning applications etc.

Any advice gratefully received, my apologies if I have posted this
before but am having a few probs with the old computer....;0)

Julie
--
The views expressed are personal and may not necessarily reflect those
of Wolverhampton Council, unless explicitly stated otherwise.