The credit industry has use standard disclosure clauses for using the
services of credit reference agencies in agreements since 1988 at least.
The Registrar has also published a guidance note on the subject containing
model clauses. Ref: debt collection agencies - you should be able to regard
this as a legitimate part of your customer (sic) management process
provided you are registered to source/disclose from/to them.  A disclosure
clause to avoid arguments about non-obvious use would make you doubly safe.

Alasdair Warwood

 *
 *
 *