At the JISC conference last week, the Assistant Data Protection Registrar
made specific reference to "risk markers" in his presentation.  He said
that such markers can be withheld "to the extent that this is required in the
interests of the risk assessment system".  This could be done under s29,
Exemptions for Crime and Taxation ... (1)(a) and (3).

Anne Kipling
Information Security Officer
Oxford Brookes University