Wouldn't the onus of telling the 3rd party about the monitoring of
email/phone calls be upon the person who gives the email address or phone
number out - i.e. you?

If you give your details to someone and you think that they may at some
point say something that employers may not like, you should warn that
someone about the monitoring.

Matthew Stephenson

Matthew Stephenson
Records Manager